The famous Jukurrpa ((joo'-kur-pa) now Angkitja (Nng-ket-cha) Diary. Since 1997 IAD Press has presented the cutting-ege in central Australian Aboriginal art, in a high-quality format that will uplift you throughout the year! 320 pages and 26 full-colour plates, with day and year-at-a-glance, with maps of Aboriginal language groups and art centres.
RRP: AUD$ 29.95 (inc GST)
Sale Price: AUD$ 14.95 (inc GST)
2017 Angkitja Hardcover Diary
- 320 pp; day‐to‐a‐page (except weekends); footer with monthly day/dates
- 26 colour plates of Central Australian art from Desart centres, plus cover
- Front flap with 2017 year-at-a-glance, and 2016-17-18 calendars
- Back flap with directory of artworks, artists and Centres
- Postcards featuring an emerging Aboriginal artist
- Colour regional map of languages, showing origins of each artwork
- Important dates in the history of Central Australian art and culture
- Dates of arts and music festivals
- Central Arrernte seasonal information
- National and State Holidays and State School Terms
The Future for Aboriginal people in Central Australia is with our young people. By purchasing one of our Angkitja products you will be assisting IAD Press to produce more language resources.
IAD Press aims to produce quality books of cultural integrity that celebrate more than 50,000 years of stories from the heart of Australia.