Jukurrpa - Pronounced joo-kur-pa (with the 'oo' as in put) - is the Warlpiri spelling of the word which means Dreaming, Story or Law in some Central Australian languages. (it is also spelt Tjukurpa in Pitjantjatjara and Tjukurrpa in Pintupi)
RRP: AUD$ 29.95 (inc GST)
AVAILABLE NOW !
2014 Hardcover Diary
- Day‐to‐a‐page (except weekends)
- 320 pp
- 26 colour reproductions of Central Australian art from Desart affiliated art centres, plus cover
- Flaps back and front, including year at‐a‐glance chart
- Two internal perforated card pull‐out bookmarks
- Colour regional map, showing geographical origins of each artwork
The Future for Aboriginal people in Central Australia is with our young people. By purchasing one of our Jukurrpa products you will be assisting IAD Press to produce more language resources.
IAD Press aims to produce quality books of cultural integrity that celebrate more than 50,000 years of stories from the heart of Australia.